Steps To Register For A Real Estate License in Florida
- Get Finger Printed :
Some Local services I would recommend:
- Go to myfloridalicense.com
- Apply / Manage a license
- Create an account
- Apply for Real Estate / Sales Associate Initial License
(Complete Application and pay for license)
Should take about 10 days for approval you will get an email from Pearsonvue that states you are ready for testing
- Receive approval for testing from DBPR & schedule test.
- Schedule test with Pearsonvue
Website : https://home.pearsonvue.com
- Complete Pre licensing Class (Receive certificate)
YOU MUST BRING SCHOOL CERTIFICATE TO TEST
- PASS TEST – Center will upload all to state
NOTIFIED BY EMAIL WITHIN A FEW DAYS YOUR LICENSE IS READY TO PRINT FROM YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT.